Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tweeting Got Me Somewhere


I never thought I'd start liking Twitter more than Facebook but with all the crap and spam on Facebook lately it might be happening. I am still pretty new to Twitter and not totally comfortable with all the jargon, @ and # symbols but this social media outlet is growing on me. 

A few months ago I got a private message on Twitter from Snapfish. If you are unfamiliar with Snapfish they are the number one online photo service; this is the site I always use to make my photo books and they wanted to feature me in their monthly newsletter!! I was SO totally excited, I was getting recognition from a company with over 90 million members and MY tweet caught their attention!! 

From now on I won't be able to say 'Tweeting is pointless' because I have bragging rights that I was featured by Snapfish all thanks to one of my tweets!! Isn't social media great?!

Oh it was on Facebook too  Sorry can you tell I was am really excited about this!! If you would like to know more about my photo books please don't hesitate to ask. 


Have you ever got a Retweet or a Favorite from someone on Twitter that made your day?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment. They should give you an affiliate discount or free book now!

    ReplyDelete